I am feeling both delighted and guilty.
Delighted because I have been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger award – two awards in one festive season is more than a middle aged oaf deserves – and guilty because it means I’m expected to do some more rambling about myself. This time I’ll keep it to a minimum.
It was Nina at vackrare.com who nominated me. She is a graphic designer and a fantastic photographer whose mission it is “to beautify the world”. Certainly the world through her Swedish lens looks very beautiful – go and explore. She has an exceptional aesthetic eye. I only wish I’d been less lazy and learned some Swedish from my mother as a child, then I would be able to read her words as well.
The rules are:
- write 7 facts about yourself
- pass the award on to those bloggers who inspire you
Well, I’ll keep the facts short
- The only thing that annoys me about brown spaniel is that noise he makes when he’s licking his nether regions
- Tea and toast – evidence of a creator’s hand (not really).
- I spent all day reading articles and comments on goodmenproject.com and the commenters on some of the articles have made me want to go and live on a deserted island and/or drown myself in a vat.
- My wellies have sprung a leak and I’m too traumatised by the social class connotations of the wellies people choose to know how to replace them.
- My right knee creaks when I go upstairs.
- I don’t think Johnny Depp is handsome.
- Sometimes I pretend I have a narrator.
The second part of my duties as award winner is to nominate my inspirers, but I have been too busy exploring the ones that inspire Nina to give this the thought it deserves. I’ll do mine in the next installment, but in the meantime, here’s the link to her post so you can share hers.
Thank you again Nina.